Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent from Oli’s Skate Shop.
• Oli’s Skate Shop reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order there will be no charge to yourself.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English Law. All terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
• Downloading pictures from Oli's Skate Shop website is prohibited.
• By accepting these terms & conditions you have made yourself aware that particular attention is drawn to the fact that we cannot accept returns for any special order or customised products unless the product is found to be faulty.
SPECIAL ORDER/BESPOKE PRODUCTS
We are able to create your ‘perfect skate’ by bringing together various items shown on our website to give you a bespoke product. In order to create this product for you we would ask that you contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 07990503826 and we will be only too happy to organise this for you. Please be aware that if you place a ‘special order’ with us then we will be unable to issue you with a refund or exchange unless the item is faulty. We are unable to accept cancellations for these orders unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We will make this clear to you when you place your order with us.